Corn Semiyan Delite
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3922 times
Do not stir the semiyan too much, as they become sticky.
wash well in running water to separate them.
you can add onion and garlic if u desire.
- Fry the semiyan in 1 tbsp ghee or oil, till light brown on medium flame.
- Add about a cup of water to cook the semiyan, until done.
- Then strain the semiyan and wash it under running water.
- In a pan, add 1 tbsp ghee or oil.
- Add the chopped chillies, tomato and corn.
- Add turmeric.
- Add 1 tbsp of milk.
- Let it cook for 2-3 mins
- Add salt to taste.
- Cover and cook for about 3-5 mins, or till the corn is done.
- Then add the vermicilli, mix well and let it be on low flame for 2 mins.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by padmaiyer75 on 03 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.