Corn Sandwich By biwino1
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1605 times
Let the maida & butter cool before adding the milk to it.
so there will not be any lumps.
<>you can add carrots, green peas, French beans or any vegetable of your choice.
Add your private note
Corn Sandwich By biwino1 recipe - How to make Corn Sandwich By biwino1
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
2 Fresh Corn Boiled
For the white sauce
-------------------2 tsp butter2 cups milk
2 tsp maida
2 cubes of cheese salt to taste
Pinch of ground black pepper 8 slices of bread
Butter for applying on the bread
- Boil the corns in a pressure cooker till 6-7 whistles.
- Then scrape it & keep it aside.
- To make white sauce.
- Melt the butter in a pan & add maida to it.
- Saute it till the maida gets light pink in colour.
- Then add milk to it.
- Cook it till thick cosistency.
- Then add the scraped cheese &
- Corn in it.
- Put the ground black pepper & salt to taste.
- Mix it well.
- Then apply butter on the 2 slices of bread.
- Take one slice & put the corn mixture on it.
- Put another slice of bread on it.
- Then toast it in the sandwich toaster.
- Serve it with tomato sauce.
- Repeat the same procedure to make remaining sandwiches.
This recipe was contributed by biwino1 on 28 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.