Corn Sandwich By Luxmi
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8015 times
A healthy sandwich recipe with grated carrots as filling, carrot sandwich is best suited as packed tiffin for children
- Pressure cook corn cobs.
- Remove the seeds from the cooked cobs.
- In a pan heat little oil and add cumin seeds, chillies and onion and fry for few minutes.
- Add spring onion, cooked corn cobs,aji-no-moto and stir for few minutes.
- Add salt,pepper powder,mint leaves,mustard powder and cream.
- Mix well and remove from fire.
- Pile the above corn mixture on top of the buttered bread slice.
- Now sprinkle little grated cheese and grill till cheese turns its colour.
This recipe was contributed by luxmi on 06 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.