Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6132 times
Try this one instead of the normal puri..You are sure to like it.
Add your private note
Corn Puri recipe - How to make Corn Puri
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 servings
- Combine the above ingredients and form into a stiff dough using enough warm water.
- Leave the dough for 25 to 30 minutes to rest.
- Roll into small puris on an oiled surface or roll between 2 plastic sheets.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot with curd and pickle..
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 28 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.