by Tarla Dalal
Added to 83 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10471 times
A non- traditional pullav which is neither too rich nor too hot.
- Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
- Open the packet of corn and thaw in a colander.
- Cut all the vegetables into small pieces. Chop the leaves of the spring onions.
- Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for a little time.
- Add the paste and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the curry powder and fry again for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, capsicum, celery and spring onions and cook again for 3 minutes.
- Add the corn, rice, and salt and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.