Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7882 times
1. Garlic and onion optional. Tastes good with out it also. 2. Vegetables should be diced. 3. Healthy substitute for ghee can be olive oil which gives a nice flavour.
- Boil the rice. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee and cook the spring onion celery and onion.
- Add the paste and cook on slow fire for a few mins. Add the capsicum, tomato and corn.
- Cook on slow fire, with the boiled rice and salt. The garam masala is added at the very end.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with hot kadhi or plain raita.
This recipe was contributed by gari on 12 Feb 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.