Corn Pulao ( Corn Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 52 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 76509 times
What would a meal be without a rice dish! this pulao is loaded with yummy sweet corn kernels, and is undoubtedly a favourite with young and old alike.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the rice and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the salt and milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green chillies and onions, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the sweet corn and salt, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes. Keep aside.
- Grease a microwave safe bowl with a little oil.
- Spread the corn mixture evenly at the bottom of a greased bowl.
- Spread the rice evenly on top and press well.
- Just before serving, microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes and invert on a plate.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Corn Pulao Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||847.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin B3||3.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||14.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||66.4 mcg|
RECIPE SOURCE : Corn
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.