Corn Potato Salad
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8334 times
A mildly spiced corn potato salad has a fresh taste owing to coarsely chopped potatoes and boiled corn kernels sauteed in butter with pepper , lime juice and grated parmesan cheese.
- Boil and chop potatoes to small cubes and keep aside
- Blanch spinach leaves in boiling water and remove it.
- Chop it fine.
- In a bowl put in the mayonaise and add in the milk and beat it well.
- Grate garlic into the mix
- Chop in the green chillies
- Sprinkle salt and pepper
- In the mayonaise mix, slowly add in the corn cobs, the chopped spinach and the boiled potatoes.
- Mix it well and serve chill.
This recipe was contributed by purnimaudyavar on 07 Mar 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.