Corn Potato Pakoda
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11827 times
Corn potato pakoda is a deep fried snack recipe with corn, potatoes and gramflour mixed together and then served piping hot with chutney.
- Boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
- Add the corn kernels, salt, ginger-green chilli paste, besan, rice flour, turmeric powder, asafoetida and coriander and mix well, without adding any water.
- Cover and keep in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into small round pakodas.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the pakodas till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Serve hot with tomato and chilli sauce.
This recipe was contributed by geeta_sathish on 26 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.