Corn Poha Vada
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5714 times
Twist from a regular vada.
Add your private note
Corn Poha Vada recipe - How to make Corn Poha Vada
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 6 serving
- Heat the butter in non-stick pan, add the plain flour and saute on low heat for a minute.
- Add the garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the milk, while stirring gradually, and bring to boil.
- Add the salt and pepper and mix well and cook till the sauce becomes thick and till done.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Combine the corn, potatoes, cheese, paneer, green chillies, rice flakes, coriander, coconut, ginger, cumin seeds, salt and chilli sauce in a bowl and toss well.
- Add the prepared white sauce, mix well and keep aside.
- Divide the mixture into small size balls ,flatten and make a hole in the centre with the help or your thumb.
- Dip these vadas in the prepared coating batter.
- Roll the vadas evenly with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and deep fry these vadas in oil.
- Serve hot with your favourite sauce or chutney.
- Enjoy hot.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 29 Jun 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.