Corn Patties By rainau
Added to 31 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21445 times
A crunchy and tasty evening time snack ite,Corn patties are made from mashed corn and spice powders mixed with cornflour. Shallow fry these corn patties till golden brown and relish with ketchup.
- 1.grate the boiled potatoes
- 2.add 1tbsp corn flour and salt to taste
- 3.now grate the boiled corn
- 4.add corainder,ginger greenchillies and garlic paste
- 5.add garam masala,sugar and salt to taste
- 6.make a small puri of patatoes mixture on hand now put corn mixture in this roll it in a round shape
- 7.now take other 1/2 tbsp of corn flour roll all the patties in it
- 8.fry till golden brown in hot oil.
- 9.serve hot with green chutney or ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by rainau on 21 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.