Corn Pattice with Corn Ragda
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5048 times
Almost all of us must have heard or tried or tasted corn pattice, since it is very common food amongst all most every Indian not only in India but outsde India also corn Pattice is very famous and popular. But here is corn pattice to be served with corn ragda. So what you are waiting for? Try this amazing and mouthwatering dish
Add your private note
Corn Pattice with Corn Ragda recipe - How to make Corn Pattice with Corn Ragda
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- In a mixing bowl, mix together corn, potato, bread crumbs, chat masala, amchur powder, salt, coriander leaves, crushed green chili, mix well.
- Give a shape of a pattice, apply little corn flour on each pattice.
- Heat little oil in non stick pan, shallow fry the tikkis on medium flame and cook them till it becomes light brown from all the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Heat oil in non stick pan,add mustard seeds and cumin seeds, when the seed crackle, add asafoetida, corn puree,1 cup water, and corn, mix well.
- Add potato cubes, turmeric powder, chili powder, chili ginger paste, mix well.
- Now add salt and water as required, mix well.
- Cook on slow flame for 5 minutes.
- Put pattice in serving plate, pour corn ragda on pattice.
- Pour little Meetha and teekha chutney and curd.
- Serve garnished with sev, onion and coriander leaves
- For corn Puree, blend 1 cup of boiled corn with 1 cup of water in blender
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 30 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.