Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4057 times
A delicious baked dish of corn, tomatoes and paneer in white sauce
- Cook the pasta as per instructions on the packet. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil, fry onions for a minute. Add the corn, 1 tsp chillie powder salt and cook until done. Remove from fire and add the paneer.
- Cook tomatoes and puree without adding any water. Add the sugar, 1/2 tsp chillie powder, salt and 15 mins till thick. Add 3 tbsp cream.
- Heat 2 tbsp butter. Add 2 tbsp maida and fry without burning. Add 1 1/2 cup milk, salt, pepper, 3 tbsp cream and grated cheese and cook thick.
- Rub oil in the baking tray, add tomato puree. Arrange pasta on it, add corn, then again puree, lay pasta on top and add remaining corn mixture over it. Add white sauce and top with cheese.
- Dot with butter and bake 230 for 30 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by bigfoodie on 19 Jul 2011My name is Padmini Bhatkal and I live in South Mumbai with my husband and one son. I am a housewife....
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.