Corn Paneer with Rice
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11830 times
Corn paneer with rice is a flavorful rice recipe with corn and paneer mixture served with boiled aromatic rice.
- Boil the corn cob, cool and grate. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and saute for a few min.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the grated corn, mix well and cook for a min.
- Add salt, some water and cook for 3 minutes.
- Arrange the rice on a plate, pour corn in the middle and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by ranju36 on 26 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.