Corn Paneer Potli
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9247 times
Here is another variety of crazy corn, corn paneer potli, as the name suggests it is made from sweet corn and paneer and the same is stuffed with onion, capsicum, some of the Chinese spices with Indian spices, and the potlis are deep fried, so try this variety of crazy corn delight.
- Combine all the ingredients, mix well and knead to soft and stiff dough using water as required.
- Keep aside.Divide the dough in 12 portions.
- Combine the plain flour with salt and oil, mix well.
- Divide in two portion.
- In one portion, add spinach juice and in another portion add beetroot juice.
- Knead to soft and stiff dough using water as required of both the portions separately.
- Heat oil in non stick pan, add ginger-chilli paste and onion, stir till onion becomes pink.
- Add capsicum, sauté for a while.
- Add uncooked crushed sweet corn, ajinomoto, mix well and stir till mixture becomes little dry.
- Add salt, garam masala, vinegar, sugar and coriander leaves, and mix well.Switch off the gas.
- Now add grated paneer, mix well.
- Transfer to bowl and cool to room temperature.
- Make small rounds of the stuffing.
- Roll out to little thin and big puris of prepared dough for outer layer.
- Put the stuffing ball in center; apply little water around the edges of puri.
- Seal the edges properly and give shape of potli.
- Similarly prepare other potlis.
- Now roll out big puris from both the prepared dough for ribbon, cut into strips.
- Apply little water on strips and tie these strips on potli like ribbon. (On half potli, tie green ribbon and on remaining potlis, tie red ribbon).
- Heat oil in non stick pan and deep fry the potlis till it becomes little brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 25 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.