Corn Paneer Balls
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11719 times
Deliciously rich deep fried creamy delight.
- Combine the paneer, corn, cornflour and maida in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the garam masala, chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Add enough water and mix well to make a thick mixture.
- Divide the mixture into 5 equal portions and shape them into small balls.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, dip the balls in the cornflour paste then coat them evenly with the bread crumbs.
- Deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by geethuramesh on 26 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.