Corn Palak Soup
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11449 times
This is a very good choice if you are looking for a low calorie , healthily and tasty food. the normal fried bread croutons are replaced by corn and cream is replaced my plain milk.
if you want to make this a little richer, then you can add cream instead of milk and add a cube of butter while serving.
- Cut onion, tomatoes, green chilli and palak.
- Boil the chopped onion and tomatoes with little water for about 10 to 15 mins.
- Boil palak, green chilli and garlic-ginger paste the same way for about 15 mins.
- Blend all of the boiled ingredients together to a smooth pulp.
- Heat the ghee in a pot and fry the minced garlic for a minute.
- Add the pulp, corn, salt and bring to boil.
- Add milk and boil for 5 to 10 mins.
- Serve hot !
This recipe was contributed by ssh5263 on 11 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.