Corn Palak Capsicum
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11563 times
This is a punjabi subji which is full of vitamin A and so is healthy too.Enjoy this subji with roti,paratha,naan.
- Heat the oil,butter and add ginger garlic paste,green chilli paste and saute for a few seconds.
- Then add onion paste and fry till the dry smell of the onion goes.
- Then put the spinach puree,garam masala,salt and cook till the gravy becomes little thick.
- Lastly add the lemon juice and and mix well and keep aside.
- This is the green gravy.
- Heat oil and put ginger garlic paste,green chilli paste and chopped onion and fry till pink.
- Then add capsicum,boiled corn and paneer pieces and cook till capsicum gets cooked.
- Then add salt,garam masala,1 cup of green gravy prepared and cook for one boil.
- Serve hot garnished with fresh cream.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 08 Jul 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.