Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4892 times
An interestingly unique and very easy to prepare corn pakoda recipe using gram flour , mashed corn, spices and green chilies. A deep fried pakoda recipe , corn pakoda tastes superb with coriander and tomato chutney. Go Relish!
Add your private note
Corn Pakodas recipe - How to make Corn Pakodas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1)fresh corn beeds 11/2cup
2)2 medium size onion
3)2 green chillies chopped
4)1/2 teasp of red chilli powder
5)1/4 teasp of haldi powder
6)1/2 teasp of corrainder and cummin powder
7)2 tbsp of besan
8)a pinch of soda
9)salt as per taste
10)vegetable oil for frying
11)1/4cup corrainder chopped
- 1)boil corn beeds in bowl for about 2 min
- 2)strain exess of waterand grind this into paste .before keeping 2 teasp of corns beeds aside
- 3)take this grind mixer in a bowl and add chopped onion, green chillies,chopped corriander leaves,besan,soda, haldipowder,corriander and cumminpowder,salt,redchilli powder.and mix well
- 4)than with a help of a spoon fry pakodas in the hot oil and serve hot with sauce or chutney.
- 5)crispy and tastey pakodas r ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by love100 on 09 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.