Corn Open Sandwich
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4621 times
Prepare the delicious Corn open sandwich with mashed spicy corn as filling on the bread slices. Find many more interesting vegetable and egg sandwich recipe.
- Great the corn & cheeze
- Heat oil and add mustard seeds in to it
- When it crackels, add pinch of hing
- Then add turmeric powder and greated corn
- Add salt and milk . cover the lid and let it cook
- When it gets cooked, add sugar & green chilly
- On the other hand, apply butter on all the bread slice
- Make a toast on non-stick tava ( it should be softer than toast)
- Prepare all the breads like that
- Put a little portion of prepared corn
- Garnish it with corriender leaves, greated cheeze, sesame seeds.
This recipe was contributed by adb_30977 on 02 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.