Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20551 times
A simple corn on toast is a bread toast recipe for children, busy moms and bachelors. The mashed corn , butter, salt and pepper is applied on the bread slices and toasted or grilled as per choice. Try our bread recipe, toast recipe ,etc at Tarla dalal.com
- Take 75 gms butter in a frying pan and add cornflour.
- Add 1/2 litre milk to it.stir only in one direction.
- Add corn to the above mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to it.
- Let the above mixture cool.
- Speard this mixture on the bread.
- Add grated cheese on the bread.
- Grill the bread at 150 dreeges in the oven till the cheese melts.
This recipe was contributed by 00000 on 12 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.