Corn On The Cob Kadhi
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4984 times
Corn on the cob kadhi is an unique kadhi recipe with cut corn on the cobs simmered in the tangy and spicy curd based gravy or kadhi.relish the kadhi with steamed rice.
- Mix the beasn and haldi together witht he buttermilk.
- Put a pan on gas,melt the ghee and fry the onion till it is translucent
- Then add the buttermilk mix and keep on stirring continuously.
- Once the kadhi comes to a boil, reduce the flame and add on the corn pieces and salt.
- Keep it on the gas till the kadhi gets a little thicker, the cosistency should not remain like water.
- Sprinkle the corainder.
- Serve hot.
- P.s.: serve with boiled rice
This recipe was contributed by nadiamakharia on 06 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.