by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30099 times
'Bhuttas' now form a part of this curry.
- Dry roast all the masala ingredients on a tawa, till you get the aroma. Cool and grind to fine powder. Keep aside.
- Pressure cook the corn for two whistles. Drain and keep aside.
- Purée the tomatoes in a blender with ¼ cup of water. Keep aside.
- Blend the onions to a smooth paste in the blender.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the onions until they turn light brown.
- Add the tomatoes and sauté on medium flame till the oil separates from the mixture.
- Add the masala powder, salt and red chilli powder and cook for some more time.
- Add about 2 cups of water and the corn cobs. Simmer for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||169.8 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||10.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||9 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.