Corn Mushroom Baked Dish
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8166 times
A delightful blend of corn and mushroom baked in a white sauce and a topping of melted cheese. Goes really well with toasted and buttered garlic bread!
Add your private note
Corn Mushroom Baked Dish recipe - How to make Corn Mushroom Baked Dish
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 5 servings
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the flour and saute till the colour changes.
- Remove from the flame, cool and add the milk and whisk well so that no lumps remain.
- Cook again till the sauce becomes thick
- Add the salt and pepper and mix well.
- Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan, add the corn and saute for 5 minutes.
- Remove and keep aside.
- Add the mushrooms in the same pan and saute for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, add the white sauce and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a microwave safe bowl, sprinkle the cheese and microwave on covection mode for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve hot with garlic bread.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#426358 on 21 Dec 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.