Corn Mint Frankie
by Amarendra Mulye
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7067 times
A green coloured frankie made from corn and mint
Add your private note
Corn Mint Frankie recipe - How to make Corn Mint Frankie
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 frankies
- Heat the oil in a pan,add cumin seeds to the oil.
- After seeds splutter, add ginger paste, garlic paste, green chilli paste to the oil.
- Then add onion and cook till it is translucent.
- Then add grated carrot and crushed corn kernels.
- Saute it for few minutes.
- Then add mashed potato, spring onions, coriander, mint leaves, garam masala, sugar, lime juice and salt to taste
- Saute the mixture for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer it into a bowl and allow it to cool.
- Combine the wheat flour, plain flour, oil, butter, mint paste, coriander paste, cumin seeds powder and salt in a bowl.
- Add water to it.
- Knead it into a smooth dough.
- Rest the dough for 30 minutes.
- Then divide the dough into four to five small balls.
- Roll rotis of the dough.
- Roast it on tava from both the sides.
- Take roti in a dish.
- Spread the above mentioned stuffing on it.
- Then spread chopped onion over the stuffing.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala or frankie masala over it.
- Roll it into a frankie.
- Heat the pan, add butter and roast frankie on tawa for a minute from both the sides.
- Serve hot with green chutney and tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 07 Sep 2013I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.