by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 8292 times
This is a recipe of kheer or payasam of sweet corn
- Grind the sweet corn to a coarse paste without adding liquid and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a thick bottomed vessel and put the coarsely ground corn and saute for 3-4 minutes,so that the dry smell of the corn goes and corn gets cooked.
- Now add milk and bring to a boil.
- After milk boils put sugar and cook till sugar melts and the liquid is slightly thick.
- Lastly add condensed milk,cardamom powder,saffron,almonds and pistachio slivers and cook for another 2-3 minutes stirring continuously.
- Serve hot or cold.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 28 Jun 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.