Corn Kebabs By Sjuthani
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3821 times
Experience the joy of biting into the crispy and cheesy corn kebabs along with ketchup or green spicy chutney as accompaniment. Find many vegetarian kebab recipe , starter recipes at tarladalal. Com.
- Blend the corn in a mixer, without using any water, to get a coarse paste.
- Combine the corn, capsicum, green chillies, rice flour and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 7 equal portions and shape each portion into a flat round kebabs.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the kebabs till they turn golden brown and crisp form all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by sjuthani on 25 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.