by Foodie #61720
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2521 times
Everyone cannot use kaju instead of kaju I used corn so it is economically and it is delicious.
- Blend corn in blender and make it paste,
- Then take kadai and take two tab spoon full ghee.
- Saute corn paste till it becomes cream in colour,and then stir mava in medium hit till it becomes soft.
- Put it in side and make it thik chasni and mix corn,mava and eilichi powder(cardamom)
- Leave it to cool and make kalas shape and cover with varkha(silver)
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #61720 on 12 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.