This recipe has been viewed 7094 times
Kadhi with corn. Can be served with rice or rotis.Relished by all age groups.
- Beat the curd and add two cups of water. Add the besan,sugar, salt, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Make a paste of ginger, chillies, cinnamon and coriander leaves.
- Boil the curd mixture on slow heat and stir continuously. Add the ground paste, and boil again.
- Add boiled corn and kasoori methi
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add all seasoning. Fry until they splutter.
- Pour this seasoning over kadhi. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or rotis.
This recipe was contributed by mamasurve on 09 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.