Corn In Coconut Gravy
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3313 times
Corn in coconut gravy is a delicious mix of corn cooked in a creamy flavourful coconut gravy. Serve this delightful corn recipe with rice and papads.
- Grind coconut,onions,tomato,garlic,red chillies.
- Heat oil in a kadai
- Add gravy,red chilly powder,turmeric powder,
- Sugar,salt,cook well for 5mins
- Add boiled corn & cook for another 5 mins .
- Garnish with coriander,lemon juice & serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by akvan on 04 Jul 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.