Corn In Coconut Curry
by HARISH SAVLA
This recipe has been viewed 10725 times
CORN IN COCONUT CURRY is very delicately flavoured curry with minimum use of masalas. It goes well with Roti or Paratha as well as Steamed Rice.
- Cut the baby corns into 1 1/2 inch pieces and blanch in hot water and refresh in cold water. Drain andkeep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan add the bayleaf, peppercorns, cloves, cardamom and saute till it crackle.
- Add the garlic, ginger-green chilli paste and sauté for a minute.
- Add the boiled corn and baby corn and mix well.
- Add the coriander cumin seeds powder, garam masala powder and mix well.
- Add the coconut milk, maize flour, salt and coriander and simmer for for 5 to 7 minutes, while stirring continously.
- Add little water if required to the the curry if it is too thick.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by HARISH SAVLA on 19 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.