by Foodie #383770
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 12141 times
Corn halwa is an unique sweet dish prepared from mashed corn, sugar, coconut powder and dry fruit mix blended together.
- Boil the corn and blend in a mixer into a thick paste.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the corn paste and saute for 3 minutes.
- When the ghee starts leaving the sides, add milk the mix well till the mixture becomes thick.
- Add the khoya, mix well and add the sugar and mix well.
- Sprinkle the nutmeg powder.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #383770 on 25 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.