This recipe has been viewed 2018 times
Its a mouthwatering dish in rainy season.
Add your private note
Corn Halva recipe - How to make Corn Halva
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 serving
- Combine the sugar and water and allow it to coil until the sugar melts. Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a thick-bottomed pan and add the corn and stir continuously,on a slow flame till the corn turns brown in colour. This needs time and patience. Do not rush through this step.
- Add the sugar syrup. Mix well and allow it to cook till the halwa is of dropping consistency.
- Add the cardamom and cook till it dissolves.
- Serve hot garnished with almonds
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#434850 on 16 Jul 2011hiii.. i am an artist....i find creativity in any field either in cooking or drawing.. i love to do ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.