Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5058 times
There are many varieties which is made from cron, that is the reason sometimes corn are named as crazy corn. You can invent as many varieties from corn, here is corn cusion which is baked item and the stuffing of the same is made from corn,cheese, paneer,tomato, capsicum and other spices.My mouth is watering,what you are waiting for? Go try this mouthwatering corn cusion for your family and friends.
Add your private note
Corn Fusion recipe - How to make Corn Fusion
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hoursMakes 4 serving
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, mix well.
- Keep aside.
- Heat oil in non stick pan, add ginger paste, chili paste and crushed garlic, mix well and stir for a minute.
- Add chopped onion, stir till onion becomes pink, add salt, tomato, and mix well.
- Add garam masala, chili powder, and capsicum, sauté for a minute.
- Add corn and salt, mix well, and stir for a while.
- Switch off the gas, now add grated paneer, chopped coriander leaves and grated cheese, mix well.
- Transfer to bowl and allow to cool.
- Divide potato mixture into equal portions and keep aside
- Roll out each portion into a 75 mm. (3") diameter circle patting using your hands. Place 1½ to 2 tsp of the stuffing in the centre.
- Seal the edges properly and make round balls.
- Repeat with the remaining potato mixture and stuffing to make more balls.
- Put the balls in greased baking tray and bake in preheat oven at 200 degree celcius for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with cooking cheese, again bake for 5 minutes or till cheese melts.
- Serve with soup or with mocktail
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 24 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.