Corn Flour Halwa By kalpanakalpana
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7485 times
Tasty and sweet halwa recipe made with cornflour and sugar. A delicious indian dessert.
- Mix water and corn flour(be careful not to form lumps).
- Heat this mixture by continious stiring so that it does not burn out.
- When it becomes like paste add sugar and keep stiring.
- After sugar gets dissolved add ghee little by little.
- Cook till the paste leaves the sides of the pan.
- Remove from the heat and spread on a greased plate.
- Garnish with cashew and raisin.
- Serve at room temparature.
This recipe was contributed by kalpanakalpana on 17 Oct 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.