Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7006 times
To prepare the delectable corn fingers, marinate the baby corn well in a masala paste and then grill these marinated baby corn in a hot tandoor till done. Enjoy as starter or cocktail tit bits with sauce.
- Soak the bread in water and squeeze.
- Mix the sweetcorn, green chillies, chopped garlic, coriander and mint leaves, cheese, salt and the soaked bread.
- Divide into 16 to 20 parts according to your liking.
- Shape into fingers.
- Coat these fingers in egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fry in oil.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.