Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6190 times
Corn dish is a low cal and healthy vegetable dish with the blanched or microwave corn stir fried lightly with chopped onions, green chillies and sieved hot with chopped coriander leaves as garnish.
- Microwave the corn for 6 - 8 minutes .
- Chop the onions , green chillies.
- In a vessel, heat some oil, add the seasoning like mustard, jeera, then add the onions and green chillies.
- Fry the onion until they turn pale pink, then add the microwaved corn.
- Cook until the corn is well cooked and season it with salt.
- Garnish it with coconut and coriander leaves .
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.