by smita rashi
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9409 times
This is healthy,light and tasty snakes of gujraj. Made by corn seed paste.
- Combine the curds and corn and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Add the semolina, ginger-green chilli paste, salt, 1/2 cup water and mix well.
- Just before steaming, add the fruit salt and mix gently.
- Steam in a steamer till cooked or for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and green chillies and saute for few seconds.
- Add this to the dhokla and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by smita rashi on 30 Sep 2012i love cooking,and serve to all my love ones,according to me cooking is an Art.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.