Added to 31 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 51249 times
A tasty cutlet recipe made with corn and shallow fried. Serve with mint chutney or sauce.
- Mix all the ingredients except oil.
- Knead well to form stiff dough.make 8 balls and gently flatten with palm.
- Keep about 1/2 inch thick.heat a tawa.
- Apply oil lightly.
- Place all cutlets if possible.
- Keep rgularly turning and cookin till it browns lightly on both sides.
- Apply more oil if required while cooking.
This recipe was contributed by akvan on 04 Jul 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.