Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6046 times
Corn cones are as appealing in looks as in taste. The maida based corn cups are filled with corn filling made from tinned corn and a creamy herbed dressing.
Add your private note
Corn Cones recipe - How to make Corn Cones
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mix all the cone ingredients and bind to a soft dough.
- Divide it into six portions. roll each portion into a thin roti.
- Cut each into half.
- Wrap the half roti around a metal cone, covering three fourth of the cone.
- Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Fry the cones in hot oil for three minutes.
- Remove from oil and rently remove the dough cone from the ,metal cone.
- Heat three tablespoon butter in a pan.
- And the corn and creamed corn to the butter and stir for four minutes.
- Add ½ cup water and cook the corn for 10 minutes.
- Heat the remaining butter in another pan and fry the onions well.
- Add the giner paste, garlic paste, green chillies and coriander leaves and stir well.
- Add the corn mixture and salt to taste
This recipe was contributed by rehanak on 08 Nov 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.