Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5274 times
A bite size crispy and crunchy Corn chops make for an excellent snack or starter item. The corn niblets are batter coated and then deep fried.
Add your private note
Corn Chops recipe - How to make Corn Chops
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- You could try it with either baby corn or the regular variety.
- Cut the boiled salted corn into bite-size pieces and keep aside.
- For the sauce:
- Fry 2 cupfuls of chopped onions.
- Add jeera powder,
- Chilli powder
- And a cup of sour curds.
- Cook together
- And then mix the corn with the sauce.
- Add chopped coriander and serve.
- Quite yummy...goes well even as a starter or a healthy snack.
This recipe was contributed by run on 25 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.