Corn Chilli Cheese Sandwich
Added to 35 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16227 times
Start your day with lip smacking and healthful Corn chilli cheese sandwich. The corn paste , chilli sauce and grated cheese, added in between the bread slices makes this sandwich recipe an easy, healthy and delicious one.
Add your private note
Corn Chilli Cheese Sandwich recipe - How to make Corn Chilli Cheese Sandwich
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Boil corn kernels in one and a half cups of water till tender. drain. grind half of them to a coarse paste.
- Boil, peel and mash potatoes.
- Clean wash and chop coriander leaves.
- Remove stems, wash and finely chop green chillies
- Sprinkle paneer slices with chaat masala and keep aside.
- In a frying pan heat oil, saute garlic paste till the raw smell goes off.
- Then add mashed potatoes,corn paste, chopped green chillies, salt, pepper. make 4 parts.
- On 4 slices of bread spread the above paste and top with paneer slice,
- Cover with remaining bread slices and grill till bread is toated or toast in a sandwich maker.
This recipe was contributed by tejashreeT on 13 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.