Corn Cheezzy Rolls
This recipe has been viewed 3398 times
Its a kindly of roll which has cheezzy filling with sweet corn.
- Combine the corn, egg, cheese, salt, green chilly, pepper and coriander in a bowl and mix gently.
- divide the filling into 10 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a samosa patti on a clean and dry surface and place a portion of the filling at one edge and roll gently in a cylindrical shape.
- Seal tyhe edges using the wheat flour-water mixture.
- Repeat the same to make 9 more rolls. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry each roll till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Serve hot with any dip or chutney of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by lubbna on 25 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.