Corn Cheese Sandwich
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 32 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35037 times
A corn sandwich with carrot, spring onions and cheese. Good for children when served as snacks!
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the carrots, spring onions and green chillies, mix well and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the boiled corn, salt, mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add 3 tbsp of white sauce and mix well.
- Remove and keep aside.
- Cut and discard the crust from the bread slices.
- Layer half of the corn mixture on one of the slice and garnish with grated cheese and sprinkle little salt and pepper top with another bread slice.
- Again layer the remaining corn mixture and garnish with grated cheese and again sprinkle little salt and pepper top with another bread slice.
- Grill or toast by using butter for 5 minutes.
- Top with the remaining cheese and cut into triangles and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by amrutha6 on 27 Nov 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.