Corn Capsicum Tikki
by Breny Thakker
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5832 times
Crispy corn tikkis taste amazing with pudina chutny and ketchup. Best for snacks and good enough if prepared beforehand. Can also be served as farsan. With usage of banana its a good jain recipe.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the bread crumbs, in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into small round flat tikkis.
- Roll each tikki into bread crumbs so that they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry each tikki, till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Breny Thakker on 12 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.