Corn Capsicum Masala By rupangi
This recipe has been viewed 5100 times
A delicious vegetable recipe, corn capsicum masala has sweet corn kernels tossed with capsicum, besan, coconut and roasted spice Relish with roti or Parathas as packed tiffin recipe or main course vegetable dish.
- Boil the corn in water, once cooked drain water and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. add cumin seeds, when it starts crackling, add chopped onions and cook till golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook for 2-3 minutes.then add red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder. stir fry for a minute.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook till oil leaves the masala, continuously keep stirring.
- Add mawa and half cup of water and mix and cook for a minute.
- Add diced capsicum and mix well. finally add boiled corn, garam masala powder and salt. mix and cook on low fire for 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in cream and chopped coriander and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by rupangi on 11 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.