Corn Capsicum Gravy
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20917 times
A delicious and thick gravy dish made with baby corn and capsicum in different sauces and corn flour.
- Boil the corn and slice them into 1 inch slanting pieces.
- Dice the onions and capsicums into 1 inch square shaped pieces.
- Chop the tomato.
- Put some oil in the kadai and fry the onion pieces.
- Then add the chopped tomato and fry until tomato becomes soft.
- Then add the chopped coriander and spring onions n fry for a min.
- Now sprinkle few spoons of water and add chilly powder and mix well.
- Now add capsicums and baby corns and salt and fry well for two mins.
- Now add the sauces and saute for 3 more mins.
- Now add the remaining water and corn flour and mix well, until it gets a gravy consistency.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 20 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.