Corn Bhel By vivekseth
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4742 times
- Soak fresh corn kernels for 5-6 hours and then slightly grind (with stone) and boil it.
- Cut leftover rotis in squares and fried it.
- Cut boiled potatoes in spqares.
- Heat oil in non-stick pan and add chutki hing,mastard seeds 1 tsp.and green chillies and 1/2 tsp.haldi.
- Add boiled corns and lemon juice and salt. saute for some time.
- Boil imli,khajoor and jaggery and make out of it pulp and put it in sauce pan and boil for some time and make imli-khajoor chutney.
- Make red garlic chutney and green chutney.
- Place spicy corns, boiled potatoes,fried roti,bundi,and onion in serving plate.
- Spread three chutneys on mixture.
- Sprinkle sev and coriander on top.
This recipe was contributed by vivekseth on 01 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.