Corn Bhel By rujutag
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2956 times
Spicen up your evenings with this healthy and tantalizing Corn bhel recipe. The boiled corn are thrown in with chopped onion, tomatoes, chillies, roasted nuts and then served garnished with chopped coriander leaves and a hint of lime juice.
Add your private note
Corn Bhel By rujutag recipe - How to make Corn Bhel By rujutag
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- 1. boil the corncobs in a pressure cooker until the corn is tender.
- 2. take out the corn form the cobs using a sharp knife.
- 3. cut the potatoes into small cubes.
- 4. in a broad vessel, heat the oil and cumin seeds.
- 5. add the onions, tomatoes and asafoetida and fry for a few minutes.
- 6. add the corn, potatoes, green chilles, coriander, lemon juice, sugar and salt.
- 7. cook for a few minutes.
- how to serve
- 1. spread the bhel in a serving dish. decorate with the sev, coriander and grated coconut and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by rujutag on 24 Jan 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.