Corn Bhel By archvaidya
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3965 times
If any of the vegetables are not available, still the dish can become tasty.
- Boil water in a vessel. add american corn to it. boil till corn is cooked. strain the water and keep the corn aside.
- Boil the potato. peel and cut in small cubes.
- Chop the onions and tomatoes finely .
- Grate the carrot.
- If using cucumber, then chop finely.,
- Cut corriender leaves.
- Take a big bowl.
- To it add corn, onions, tomatoes, carrot, cucumber, farsan, tomato sauce, salt, lemon juice if required, mix properly.
- Decorate with corriender leaves.
This recipe was contributed by archvaidya on 20 Jan 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.